By accessing the website at http://www.panamazing.com, you agree to be bound by these Terms of service, to all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. If you disagree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright law and trademarks.
2. Use and scope
The website www. Panamazing.com is a portal of the tour operator, which is Pamazing by Gamboa Tours Inc. Offering tours, hotels, transfers, car and boat rentals, National air tickets in the Republic of Panama and multiple offers for your customers as requested.
In this portal, you can make your purchase safely. The offer and provision of these services is subject to the special terms and conditions of the suppliers and in accepting the terms and conditions of the www.panamazing.comportal, the customer is accepting the special terms and conditions of the same Way. This should be consulted on each vendor's page or by contacting our agents in the Contact Us section.
This portal is committed to providing the best service through its portal, however, is not responsible for any damage or viruses that may affect any equipment of the client, either by extraction, downloading or copying information, image or sound. In the same way no supplier will be responsible for this same effect.
The client is responsible for the activities on the website, at the same time as taking care of your data, keys and passwords, to avoid the misuse by third parties of your personal accounts. In the event of fraud or theft of information, it is the responsibility of the client to be the activity of this act resulting in fraud or loss of information. In the same way, www.panamazing.com can refuse access to any of the services offered by the portal.
This license will automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may terminate it at any time. At the end of your visualization of these materials or at the end of this license, you must destroy any downloaded material in your possession, either in electronic or printed form.
3. Conditions at the time of booking.
- The customer can select the product you want in the portal panamazing.com
- Once the client has made his reservation, he will be notified to the email address that indicates in the process, the confirmation of his reservation.
- It will be the customer's responsibility not only to provide panamazing.com with the right information, but also to have the required documentation for the trip; Visas, airport taxes, child's permit and other information necessary to complete your trip.
- In the same way, in the case of having booked an air ticket, it will also be the responsibility of the customer to confirm it, back and forth.
- The prices of the services, planning and operation are based on the current exchange rate and are subject to the changes in force. In the event of changes in the rate or applicable taxes, service prices will be adjusted. The tour operator reserves the right to adjust its prices to cover these changes.
- The client must verify that his/her passport is more than six months in force before the date of departure. If you travel with a minor you must corroborate the leave of the country. In addition, you must ensure that you comply with the respective VISA and/or vaccines according to the destination location.